Click The Image To Open Slideshow
Chapman Guitars ML-2 Exotic Custom Build
This guitar started life as one of the original Chinese model Chapman ML-2’s and was rebuilt from the ground up.
The addition of a veneer top to the body, replacement headstock veneer, replacement fretboard, wooden piezo tune-o-matic bridge
plus fully upgraded hardware and electrics refreshed and brought a new character to the guitar.
The wiring also gives a little nod to both the new ML-2 and ML-2 classic models.
The custom specification is:
- Rosewood headstock veneer
- Cocobolo fretboard
- Jumbo frets
- Camphor burl body veneer
- Snakewood tuner buttons
- Snakewood controls and switch tip
- Seymour Duncan “Whole Lotta Humbucker” set
- Lashwood naturacoustic ebony piezo bridge
- 3-way toggle switch
- Piezo volume
- Neck volume with push / push phase switch
- Bridge volume with push / push coil split
- Finished in Tru-Oil