XY MIDIpad is a MIDI controller based on touch screen mounted in guitar body. The controller is a versatile tool which enables the user to control any MIDI device equipped with MIDI input, including KORG Kaoss Pad and DigiTech Whammy. It was designed for guitarists who need to enhance their play with more than standard options and are seeking new technological solutions.
The kit consists of: XY MIDIpad controller unit (with RGB LED), touch screen, frame, light diffuser plate, button (with blue LED ring), rotary encoder, MIDI connector, on-off toggle switch, battery clip, battery, screw set, user manual
XY MIDIPAD FEATURES:
- Control any MIDI hardware or software from your guitar
- Out-of-the-box Korg Kaoss Pad, DigiTech Whammy, MIDI synths and drum machines compatibility
- Easy installation – no soldering required
- Highly responsive touchscreen
- Attractive visual effects during the performance
- Optimized power consumption
- Additional economy mode to save up battery life
What’s in the box?
XY MIDIpad comes in a form of a kit. It consists of:
- XY MIDIpad controller unit (with RGB LED)
- Touch screen + frame + light diffuser plate
- Button (with blue LED ring)
- Rotary encoder
- MIDI connector
- On-off toggle switch
- Battery clip
- Screw set
- User manual
If you have limited space on your instrument you may want to opt for the XYMIDIpad mini instead. Please contact us for details.
If you would like to book your guitar into our workshop for installation, please contact us.