Sustainiac Stealth PRO Single Coil Driver
Sustainiac Stealth PRO systems are engineered to give you controllable, reliable feedback sustain every time. The feedback sustain that you get with a Sustainiac Stealth PRO is much more intense and predictable than you get from your amplifier. What’s more, you get this reliable feedback sustain at any volume setting, – even with the amplifier volume turned down to zero, or when going “direct” into a mixer board in the studio. The intensity and harmonics of the sustained string vibration are adjustable with controls on the sustainers.
The only thing that you hear with a Sustainiac sustainer is your pure unprocessed pickup signal. You can then add other standard effects to the signal path as you please. The signal that goes through the Sustainiac Stealth PRO Single Coil system is applied only to the strings themselves.
A Sustainiac sustainer has a unique effect. All other effects process your pickup signal (reverb, chorus, etc.), and then you listen to the resulting processed signal. Sustainiac Stealth PROs are different. A sustainer is the only effect that operates directly on the strings of the instrument. The actual string vibrations of the instrument are sustained indefinitely. They don’t die out until you want them to, or until the power is turned off.
The Sustainiac Stealth Pro Single Coil Kit includes:
- Sustainiac Stealth PRO Single Coil driver, in your choice of Black or White.
- Main Sustainiac control board
- Your choice of mini toggle switches (also available in black or gold, at an additional cost), Push/Pull Pots, or a mixture of the two.
- 9 Volt battery clip
- Wire Harnesses, one 10-pin connector and one 8-pin connector.
- Separate 25K Drive pot for toggle switch installs, available on request.
- Open Stereo Output Jack
- Additional wires, heat-shrink tubing and zip-ties.
- The installation guide can be downloaded from the link below. A Wiring Schematic for your specific instrument’s pickup and switch configuration will be added to your kit prior to shipping.
Optional extras: (At additional cost)
- 9-volt battery box (requires routing installation).
- Push/Push Pot upgrade available for the Push/Pull installations.
- Alternatively, you could choose one of the AUX board options.
All additional options can be either selected below or found in our Components section of the Shop.
Please add your guitar make and model to the delivery note during checkout. This will allow us to send you the closest wiring schematic to your specific guitar.
There are a few things that need to be considered when planning a Sustainiac Stealth PRO Single Coil installation. While most standard installs are quite straightforward if you follow the installation instructions, there are a few things that can cause problems. There are some instruments that do not take a Sustainiac Stealth PRO Single Coil installation well. Trying to get the system to function correctly could be a long, frustrating job. For that reason, we highly recommend that you email us before ordering to discuss the guitar’s configuration first. You can get in touch through the Contact Us page and we’ll be happy to help.
We can advise you on different options regarding the controls, as well as optimal placements for the control board and battery. There is also a list of FAQs on our sister site, Infinity Guitar Works where we talk about some of the various install options available and some of the most frequent do’s and don’t’s.
If you would like to double-check any information before ordering, please fill in our Sustainiac inquiry form and we advise you about your installation. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us through the Contact Us page on our site.
For information about how to install the Sustainiac Stealth PRO Single Coil into your guitar, please download the Sustainiac install guide.